“Your love of liberty – your respect for the laws – your habits of industry – and your practice of the moral and religious obligations, are the strongest claims to national and individual happiness.” – George Washington
Chasing Freedom – Virginia is an open community organization of Virginia citizens and groups. Chasing Freedom – Virginia is a 501(c)(4) under the United States IRS code.
Chasing Freedom – Virginia shall follow a policy of non-alignment, with regard to any specific political party, or any group that advocates for a specific political party and will work with any individual or organization which shares our conservative values. Chasing Freedom- Virginia is not a Republican or Democrat organization we are an organization dedicated to conservative values.
Chasing Freedom – Virginia is operated exclusively for the promotion of the social welfare and promotes the common good of all citizens of Virginia, to reinvigorate civic responsibility.
Chasing Freedom – Virginia is a union of individuals and organizations devoted to our shared values.
1. Citizen and Candidate Training Coalition
2. Civil Rights Coalition
3. Constitution Coalition
4. Criminal Justice Coalition
5. Economic and Business Coalition
6. Education Coalition
7. Faith Coalition
8. Family Coalition
9. Free Speech Coalition
10. Health Care Coalition
11. Life Coalition
12. National Defense Coalition
13. Outreach Coalition
14. 2nd Amendment Coalition
15. Veterans Coalition
16. Virginia History Coalition
To preserve and promote our individual rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as envisioned by our Nation’s Founders in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- Serve as a unified voice in Virginia for grassroots activists and organizations
- Mobilize The People of Virginia in the defense of conservative values
- Be a trusted source of information on civics and Virginia politics
- Vet, approve, endorse and support conservative candidates across Virginia
- THE CONSTITUTION is the Law of the Land. Our individual rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; as enshrined in the Bill of Rights, serve to limit the government as intended by the Founders.
- RELIGIOUS LIBERTY is a cornerstone of our Constitution and must be protected as in inalienable human right.
- THE 2nd AMENDMENT serves to protect The People against domestic and foreign oppression and must be protected as an inalienable human right.
- All citizens, in order to realize their fullest potential, are entitled to EQUAL RIGHTS, EQUAL JUSTICE, and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, not equal outcomes.
- THE FAMILY is the most essential and most empowering organization in our shared human existence.
- ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS and must be protected.
- THE FREE ENTERPRISE system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice. Fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraint must be exercised by all levels of government.
- PEACE is preserved through a STRONG NATIONAL DEFENSE.
- GOVERNMENT TRANSPARENCY is essential to maintain trust and faith with The People.
- OUR HISTORY and the associated memoria serve as guideposts in our journey as a Nation, to serve as reminders of our shared sacrifices and as warnings to future generations